Sunday 6 September 2009

Completed 50 mile training week


All in all a very good week of running for me. My first 50 mile training week since the lead up to London in April. I squeezed in an extra 4 miler on the tuesday, and changed around the weekend a bit meaning I did a tough longer hill session with a few LBAC runners on saturday. Recovery all week has been good too especially the day after wednesdays long run (22.77miles) :-)


The Salomon saga is almost over... they are on sale on ebay so if you want to pick up a bargin click here. They are a fantastic shoe but just too narrow for me. Instead I've now bought (on ebay) a bargain pair of the new Ascis Trabuco 12 which will replace my worn out Trabuco 11's that saw me through my first two ultras'.

Asics Trabuco 12's! lets hope they are more comfortable than the Salamon's!


Had a great run today. Went out with Lili and Kriszti, pushing lili in the offroad 3-wheeler, and Kriszti on her bike. pushing a buggy certainly adds to the workout! especially on the hills :-O







No comments:

Post a Comment